Sandbox account - Webhook events not appearing in sandbox

bilal684
Contributor
Contributor

Hooks.PNG

Hello, I'm currently developing with this NodeJS Paypal SDK and yesterday I was trying the webhook events. I was successfully receiving webhook calls to my API, however, they don't see to appear on my paypal account, hence I cannot use the webhookEvent getAndVerify method to verify that the event I received is truly from paypal. 

My client_id for both apps I tried with are : 

AZ4Y5IFyDyHNkr80mUY9ebalJTF1RfEJPI5a4RyPF7PxjR-BsHh05r8mU_u7518-bOuwgZvgawyPSnbj

and

AWndZiSVwR_3aWLw5210WVQBBUawgJxri05RofxyOlnPm9nvqlTvRjONym_mtYr182P8XQoVhxgndspl

It is important for me to have the webhook events appearing on my sandbox account for testing purposes. I waited a whole day for them to appear but no luck. Is this occuring to anyone else or am I the only one with this issue?

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

bilal684
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like it's working now. Is it me or it takes about 2 days for them to appear in the dashboard? If that's the case, that would be an issue for us as we want to use those hooks to fetch that the payment data we receive is legitimate.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I tested the functionality this morning after reading your post and it only took 1-2 minutes for the webhook event to appear on the webhook events page within PayPal Developer.

The webhook itself was received within one minute

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Cantinos
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the same problem.

24h after the first event fired. My table is empty!

Login to Me Too

frank172
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I can catch the simulator event so my webhook url works fine. But it just can't get any webhooks. And the webhook table is empty. It's been a day since I fired the first event.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.