Sandbox Webhooks Never arrive

newagebev
Contributor
Contributor

So i'm trying to setup the webhooks for my app (php), but i haven't been able to receive any webhook calls. All of the webhooks that show in the sandbox webhook log show a status of pending and i never see any requests ever being sent to my server (i'm logging any call to the webhook url). Using the simulator is no help either. The simulator should send a request to the webhook url but no request is ever sent. the simulator requests also do not show in the sandbox log even though the simulator says that the request has been queued. I've tested posting a request directly to the webhook url(from my browser.) and when doing this the request shows in the log, so i know the url should be good (and it is https in case you were wondering). I've also tried this from two different accounts (a work and a personal account) neither work to two different urls (different servers even). I must be doing something wrong or the whole system is busted. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.