Sandbox Webhooks Button Fail

will_gittens
Contributor
Contributor

Hi people,
Im going crazy with a problem in the Paypal Dashboard.

Im trying to create a new webhook in sandbox ( Inside My App - Edit Applications ) and the button Add webhook dont work. I´m using Google Chrome and the Console show a error when I click the button.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'sbWebhooks' of undefined on developernodeweb.min.js 

paypal-error.PNG

This error is ruining my delivery time for a system. Anyone else with this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Technical Support.

The PayPal Product Developers are aware of an issue with subscribing to Webhooks on the Developer Portal. They have been working toward a resolution for this issue.

One of the work arounds that seems to be working is to clear your cache and cookies from all time, and then re-log into your Developer Dashboard.

Also make certain that you do not have any active ad blockers since this can also block many JavaScript Functions.

If clearing your cache and cookies does not help resolve the issue, please comment your merchant id/payer id and I will advise the PayPal Product Developers that your Sandbox Account is an account affected by this issue.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

will_gittens
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for answering. On the same day I was able to create the webhooks.

I identified where the error is and how to avoid it: When you click the accept cookies button, the URL's GET variables disappear, so, just DONT click on this button to accept cookies and work normally. As the system uses Ajax to validate information and change urls, this loss of variables breaks the JS code.

The Paypal developer system is very good, just this little mistake that gave me a bit of a headache but now I am working normally on my projects.

Thanks!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.