Sandbox Paypal IPN in queue status

sergio_marani
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

yesterday i was working at my project but there was a problem: my databaste did't recive any ipn messages form paypal after a paypal completed echeck. I saw on my testing sandbox business profile that all ipn message are in queue. I surfed on the net to search how to fix it because my website need an "istant payment notification", so i didn't find anything that can help me. Please answer me as soon as possible how i can correct it.
P.s. i checked out: i have ipn activated and also i tryed to set notify_url variable in a test button but nothing happened. ipn rest in queue.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

1912WebWorks
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, been queued for almost 24 hours now. Seems a few threads of this sort get solved when the queue finally gets cleared ... how can we know if this is the case, or if something else is going on?  My very first attempt at doing this IPN stuff is queued never sent. Not sure if I should click through another one in the sandbox, or just wait another day?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I've requested our engineering team to look into this issue as a matter of urgency. I'll report back here once they provide me with an update.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The backlog has now been cleared and IPN delivery should be occurring as normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

sergio_marani
Contributor
Contributor
This probpem affects official paypal accounts or is only a sandbox issue?
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There was also an impact to production IPN delivery, but this was related to a separate issue and that issue has also been resolved.

Login to Me Too

Juanma1979
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem!! How can I solve it!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I've checked and confirmed there is a backlog in IPN delivery within our sandbox environment. I've engaged the relevant teams and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The issue has been resolved and the backlog cleared.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

egad9
New Community Member

Hello, it appears that we are having the same issue today with the sandbox.  None of our IPN messages are being sent, they are all in queued status.  Please advise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.