Sandbox IPN no longer working (again)

VA23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - Looks like we're having issues with the Sandbox IPN again. I went to conduct a test transaction earlier this morning and ... nothing. I tried again, and again ... nothing.

So I logged into the Sandbox portal to check the Merchant account IPN history and I received a "Rate limit blocked" message (even though I only check one time). I closed the tab, reopened it and now when I navigate to the IPN history page the browser throws a 400 Bad Request.

Did something change or is the environment having issues again?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account which you're currently using.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id / payer id for a sandbox business account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Do not post any email addresses or they'll be removed, only the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account will be accepted.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

VA23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - our Merchant ID is <Removed>

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Other users have reported a similar issue in another thread and I'll post back in that thread once a solution has been found. Subscribe to the thread to be notified : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Not-receiving-any-IPN-messages-from-PayPal/m...

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.