Sandbox ID Vs Live ID - Pt2

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

SteveStuartDJ_0-1615285291353.png

Could someone please tell me if this button is switched to Live? I'm not sure if white or blue is live, nobody tells me 😞
If it's on Sandbox then I'm in trouble! Steve

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

"Sandbox" is the default environment where a REST application is created if you don't change any settings from default. That means "blue" is the currently selected environment.

If you click on "Live", the page should refresh and then that button should be in blue and any REST applications created on that page can be used in our production environment.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your explanatory verification sir, I'm grateful.

So can I take orders when the Sandbox is highlighted in Blue?
You say it's by default, so orders must be able to go through?
According to my stats though, I have missed two orders so far today, this makes me smell a rat.
Here's my Developer Applications page:

SteveStuartDJ_0-1615382660729.png

I've tried to open a ticket, but no-one's got back to me yet, but the reply from you has given me new hope! Steve

Login to Me Too

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor
I had a list of stuff, of which the above was just one. I've been wading through countless pages for countless days, wasting so much time, yet still my PayPal account doesn't work. The last straw was trying to find 'all tools' to do something, I slung the towel in and admitted defeat, the revamped site is a mess where you get lost and simply bogged down, running around like a headless chicken, needing help, but none arrives. I'm done
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.