Sandbox Error 500

user285
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am testing the integrating for a webshop with sandbox.paypal,com but I always a "500 internal Server Error".

Attached screenshots of the request.  What is the reason for this problem?

kind regards,

snapshot1.png

snapshot2.png

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

MTS_Ciaran

The http 500 issue is resolved.... @Alex_cp Can you create a seperate thread for the connection private issue and post screenshots and links where we can test. 

Login to Me Too

Alex_cp
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

The http 500 issue is resolved.... @Alex_cp Can you create a seperate thread for the connection private issue and post screenshots and links where we can test. 

Thanks for your reply.

I created a new thread.

/t5/PayPal-HTML-Buttons/Sandbox-Connection-Private-Issue/m-p/1249271#M718

Login to Me Too

Edvardas
Contributor
Contributor
Sandbox still not working for me, now I am getting error page "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
Login to Me Too

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

Ubeo
Contributor
Contributor

I went from blank page to "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.". Still not working, but different problem.

Login to Me Too

Edvardas
Contributor
Contributor
Hey is anyone from PayPal here and can explain what is going on? When this issues will be fixed? We can't release our web shop without orders test through Sandbox.
Login to Me Too

pgbrown
New Community Member

This is happening for me too. The 500 internal service error. Seems to be random.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hello,

HTTP 500 errors for website payments standard buttons and API requests should now be resolved - That's what I'm seeing from my own testing.

Issues related to redirection and invalid security certificate should be posted in the following thread - 

/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Sandbox-Connection-Private-Issue/m-p/1249271#M718

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.