Sandbox Error 500

user285
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am testing the integrating for a webshop with sandbox.paypal,com but I always a "500 internal Server Error".

Attached screenshots of the request.  What is the reason for this problem?

kind regards,

snapshot1.png

snapshot2.png

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

ionut82
Contributor
Contributor

Who cares about updates? I need this to get fixed, it's unbelievable that after so many days the issue is still not solved.

Login to Me Too

KirillE

Guys, it there some news, good or bad? Is there is some estimation when it can be fixed?

Can't imagine that so important dev thing can be down so long!

Login to Me Too

Gwim
Contributor
Contributor

This appears to be working now, fingers crossed it continues.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ubeo
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing, on many dev websites. Works fine with live websites not using sandbox. This issue is quite old, we're having these problems since many weeks, though it was on our side...

Login to Me Too

pe4k
Contributor
Contributor

Same for my multiple dev accounts, this is serious f***up.

Login to Me Too

TNCL
Contributor
Contributor

Another 24 hours gone. I'm now facing having to spend my own money on dev testing your payments system as I refuse to let my clients down when we launch in four days time - i assume you'll refund me the costs of this exercise?  Or is the sandbox so low a priority that its not really worth supporting? A 500 error on *any* website is usually fixed within hours (if not quicker) and is certainly not still an issue after five days! Please sort it and update this thread.

Login to Me Too

GNSPH
Contributor
Contributor
This was still an issue since June 23. I'm also using real money to test the website. I hope we can get a refund or some sort if anything happens with the money. 5 days is not short.
Login to Me Too

JulianVickers
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list. Looking at 500 error right now.

Login to Me Too

EhLuk
Contributor
Contributor
I also have this problem... Hope it will fixed quickly!
Login to Me Too

sjobidoo
New Community Member

Same error here for several days now... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.