Sandbox Error 500

user285
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am testing the integrating for a webshop with sandbox.paypal,com but I always a "500 internal Server Error".

Attached screenshots of the request.  What is the reason for this problem?

kind regards,

snapshot1.png

snapshot2.png

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

DmitryZayats

On top of it - it's not reported anywhere.

All status pages show that sandbox is ok.

I spent couple of hours trying to figure out if that is broken due to my code change.

So fixing issue is one thing, but let's not forget about properly reporting it as well.

Login to Me Too

TNCL
Contributor
Contributor

Really need an update on this issue please. I have a site launching next week and I will end up having to undertake final testing using real money on a live account unless you fix this issue.  Its been down since Friday (for me in the UK) saying "we're working on it" and not updating the tickets for over 72 hours is not really an acceptable response level for a multinational company who's clients rely on a sandbox for development.

Login to Me Too

martinj3
Contributor
Contributor

Monday 26th now and still getting this error in the UK. Anybody else working?

Did you enjoy Glastonbury at the w/e Paypal? I would but have been worrying about letting my customers down.

Best wishes, Martinj3

Login to Me Too

Lishara
New Community Member

Please inform us after fixing the bug. This ate my time 😞 

Login to Me Too

Gwim
Contributor
Contributor

I am assuming that Paypal take it more seriously when dealing with a production outage than they do with a Sandbox issue ... and I don't just mean getting it fixed, just some sort of status notifications would be the minimum that I expect.

So many people have wasted hours thinking that they had an issue on their site ... can't we have at least some sort of hourly update as to the status?

This is probably the worst outage experience that I have had, to say that more is expected of Paypal than this is an understatement. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Issue investigation still ongoing, I'll update you ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Login to Me Too

jjmartinez
New Community Member

Another person stuck here in a deadline apocalypsis.

Login to Me Too

BDConsulting
New Community Member

Today, testing Paypal via Sanbox, i get error 500.

This is the curl data:

https://pastebin.com/raw/Bh7LRV1c

What's wrong ?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

chromadot
New Community Member

Count me in!

Kind of a relief finding this thread. This was driving me nuts. Good to know it wasnt me messing things up.

Login to Me Too

teamsecretsauce
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the updates - this is still critical path for us, can't start making money without a stable eCommerce workflow!

This issue has forced us to develop support for alternative platforms.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.