Sandbox Accounts

dnestagency
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to create new sandbox account but I receive error as status always.

Thanks,

Abel

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

T48721
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin 

When creating sandbox  accounts -facilitator and -buyer, the business -facilitator account (for which I provided the merchant ID) was created with status Error, whereas the personal -buyer account had status Complete. 

To go live I need to create an API and to create an API I need the -facilitator account to have status complete instead of error.

I was able to login to the account at the provided link, that's where I got the merchant id from.

Login to Me Too

sandipsingh
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the issue which is just listed below, neither i can create a Sandbox Account, neither i can create an App from the site developer.paypal.com

Here is the issue that i am getting whenever i login to the developer.paypal.com site:

Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be fetched. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 66b79120a3b4f

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please check the thread "pinned" to the top of this forum.

We're aware of the issue and currently investigating.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

michaelsoriano
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin  - My sandbox accounts are now working. I opened a case and they resolved it pretty quick.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.