Sandbox Accounts

dnestagency
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to create new sandbox account but I receive error as status always.

Thanks,

Abel

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

michaelsoriano
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,

I used the following emails:

<Removed>

<Removed>

<Removed>

Please fix any of the above accounts.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

zifitifresh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,

I'm trying to create new sandbox account but I receive error as status always.

1. <removed>

2. <removed>

What is the solution is the solution? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Griffith9890
Contributor
Contributor

Justin,

This one needs your attention as well.

<removed>

Not sure why this is marked SOLVED as it keeps happening and takes divine intervention to fix.

Login to Me Too

Griffith9890
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, the email was removed, from my post, but is still marked error....

Login to Me Too

michaelsoriano
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin  - Please let us know what the status of this item. From your last comment (Jul-20-2017) - your developers are supposed to fix this issue. I really need that sandbox account running. 

Login to Me Too

Griffith9890
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, this is literally the only thing I'm waiting on to finish a project, did the whole implementation using a different paypal account, but obviously can't go live like that. PLEASE HELP!

Login to Me Too

T48721
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue here. Did anyone manage to get it solved? I tried every suggestion for action on my end and I contacted paypal through what feels like every possible channel and still no adequate response on the matter.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

In regards to the issue thread being marked as "solved", it is marked like this as the issue was originally reported back in 2018 and resolved then. This is a new occurrence of this issue and ideally a new thread should have been created.

@zifitifresh @Griffith9890 @michaelsoriano @T48721

Can you please send me the merchant id for the production account you're using so I can review the status of your sandbox accounts ?

Please review the thread pinned to the top of this forum for instructions on how to retrieve the merchant id for your account.

Anyone else experiencing this issue, please create a new thread and provide the merchant id for your production account so I can review the status of your sandbox account and also provide a debug id if shown on the account creation page.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

T48721
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin 
Merchant id: EX9FJKMMYUVUL

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello @T48721

I've reviewed that account and it looks ok, email address is verified and account is confirmed.

Have you attempted to login to the account at https://www.sandbox.paypal.com ?

Could you let me know the exact issue you're experiencing with this account ?

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.