SandBox

Amanuel1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

When I try to create sandbox account, status shows ''error'' and when trying to delete account, I get the below message

''Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: ecd9cc5086c7b''

Kindly assist me with this issue.

Thank you

Amanuel.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id for your sandbox account that you wish to remove from your list of sandbox accounts within PayPal Developer.

Please follow the steps below to retrieve the 'merchant id' for your account.

1. Login to your account

2. For premier accounts, click on "settings" (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and on the following page, the left-hand side of the page will show a section called "account options" and within that section you will see "Merchant ID".

3. For business accounts, click on "settings", (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and then "profile and settings" and on the following page near the bottom of the page you will see "Merchant account ID".

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Amanuel1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Merchant ID is NDJ4ZGESRMGHL. 

My main goal is to test transaction for the new website I developed with Sandbox as I have expressed above.

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant ID you provided is for your production account, so I've checked the sandbox accounts associated with this production account and fixed the issues with all four accounts. They should now work as expected and be used for testing.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Amanuel1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Sorry to inform things are just not working. I am running to the same issues when I try to delete the emails.

I tried to create a new email account, apparently the create account button at the bottom of the form is greyed out and not clickable.

The reason why I want to delete the account is when created the account I didn't put funds as the create account button was working if funds were 0 or none.

I appreciate your effort, I would be very grateful if you look closely at the problem and see what is wrong.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Amanuel1
Contributor
Contributor

If it helps, this is the message I get when I try to delete the email accounts.

Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: f27a1590954c6

The bigger problem is I can't create another/new account as the button at the bottom of the form is greyed out.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.