Require Customers Billing Address -

amfclearwell
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. We are looking to solve an issue we are having with a click and collect workflow which we believe will be recitifed by requiring Billing Addresses from PayPal. Please can you activate this on our sandbox account initially (Mercahnt ID: <Removed>).

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant ID you're provided is for your production PayPal account, but I need the one from your sandbox business account where you want this functionality enabled.

Can you locate the merchant id within your sandbox business account and provide it here ?

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

amfclearwell
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies. Here is the correct ID <Removed>

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Perfect - I've enabled that functionality on the account.

Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts without prior review, but within our production environment this functionality does have to be requested and a review process occurs to determine if your account is eligible. Just so you're aware.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

amfclearwell
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for this. I have enabled via our Magento 2 admin config but I am not being asked for billing address during the checkout process. Is there any of other stages which would need to be completed or are you aware of a reason why this might be? 

Login to Me Too

amfclearwell
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I tell a lie, this has fixed the issue we were having and the customers billing details are being copied to our Magento admin.

Is it possible to have this functionality applied to our production account?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We cannot add this functionality to production accounts as the functionality provided by this feature requires an account review to be conducted.

If you require it for your production account, please submit a technical support ticket to our team and we'll review it for you.

https://www.paypal-techsupport.com

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

krivtsun
New Community Member

Hello, could you also add this to my sandbox account 

<Removed>

Thank you

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Closing this thread.

If you need the customers billing address returned for a sandbox business account, please share the payer id / merchant id from your sandbox account in a new thread.

Information on how to retrieve the payer id / merchant id for your sandbox business account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Do not share any email addresses, they will be automatically removed.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.