Recurring payments in Sandbox environment

vicke4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm from India and I'm trying hard to make subscription work in Sandbox environment with no luck.

My merchant ID: <removed>

I followed the basic integration guide and tried to subscribe to a plan using HATEOAS link from '/v1/billing/subscriptions' API response. 

First I tried subscribing with IN sandbox account, I get the following error after completing credit card payment,

"Sorry, we couldn't set up your subscription using the card you selected. Please try another card."

Then I tried with US sandbox account, still no success with the error being,

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method."

My blocked payments settings are fine and I'm allowing payments from all currencies.

And there were no rlogid on the source of both pages.

Can you guys let me know what other information I can provide to get a solution for this? 

I'm sorry that I had already created a thread which didn't have much information and I didn't follow the instructions in the "How to report an issue" pinned thread.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.