Rate limit Reached

dcastaldi90

Hi,

I have had this problem with my paypal account for a few weeks. Anyone know how I can solve this. Since paypal customer service is not giving me much help

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ppazos
Contributor
Contributor

Just accessed the sandbox to do some testing with my buttons and got RATE_LIMIT_REACHED, just for navigating on the sandbox web! I'm not doing any requests or anything to the API or other stuff. This is plainly broken on the paypal sandbox.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the rate limiting response you receive so I can escalate the issue. Ensure to include the debug id.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ppazos
Contributor
Contributor

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We believe we have resolved this issue, but we need anyone impacted to perform some testing and if you experience the issue again, to share the rate limit message, including the debug id.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

NieKohle
New Community Member
Same Problem. I wanted to pay 9 Euro via eBay Platform. When I log in into the app, there seem to be no problem.
Login to Me Too

chitswood
New Community Member

I'm using win11 and edge and I don't get any error number just "rate limit reached"  So how do i get to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.