[REST API] client_id and secret for live account

stopgg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Where get client_id for live account? I create account in sandbox and open popup settings account, see information client_id and secret. Now i switch in live mode config file rest api, but client_id from sandbox account to live mode, i see error.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

When you create a REST application within PayPal Developer, the application which is created contains both sandbox and live client_id and client_secret.

View the application details and by default the sandbox credentials are shown, but there is a "SANDBOX | LIVE" toggle at the top right of the page, click on "LIVE" and the application details will not change to show the production credentials for your REST application

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

When you create a REST application within PayPal Developer, the application which is created contains both sandbox and live client_id and client_secret.

View the application details and by default the sandbox credentials are shown, but there is a "SANDBOX | LIVE" toggle at the top right of the page, click on "LIVE" and the application details will not change to show the production credentials for your REST application

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.