Question about "I actually got charged for real by using sandbox account to pay".

KC-20CY
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

The title of this thread says it, so first of all, I would like to explain why I did what I did to use an sandbox account to pay in certain website, I was trying out everything because I was trying to figure out how sandbox accounts works, one of those things that I tried is using the sandbox account to pay in certain website, my intention was to see how things will turned out, but I did not expect that I actually got charged by the website, and since I could not actually receive email notification from the sandbox account email, it was a headache for me to get the money back, luckily, the mentioned name-untold website agreed to cancel the deal based on my request and granted for money refund.  So, my question here is, how could this happen when I thought it should not happen? And I am curious if anyone else in Paypal community happens to have more insight about the issue.  BTW, I am still trying to get the full knowledge about Paypal sandbox account, a part of my jobs was creating WordPress eStore websites for my clients, I really need to get the idea clear, but the documents provided by Paypal is quiet complicated(to me at least), the latest part of the message sounds like complaint, it is and it is not, I am hoping someone who read my message might be kind enough to share me some online documents or something which makes things about Paypal sandbox easier to me and I can get the whole concept clear and apply to my web design business projects.

Regards,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.