Problems with the Sandbox. Transactions error and cannot delete unused sandboxes.

AllisonFCA
Contributor
Contributor

I get this error while trying to submit a transaction with my sandbox.

This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. (Transaction Error) something is wrong.

Can you see if Payments Pro is correctly setup on my account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

designer_chetan
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting same error on my client website. 

Have searched for solution at many places but didn't get any solution. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hello,

Payments Pro upgrades are not working currently within the sandbox environment, even though you see a message which states "payments pro enabled" when you attempt the account upgrade.  We're aware and working on the issue, but I don't have a timeframe for resolution to share at the moment.

In regards to deleting sandbox accounts, if you cannot do this yourself...let me know the email addresses of the accounts you wish to have deleted and I'll take care of it for you.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

AllisonFCA
Contributor
Contributor

What is the recommended way to test payments then?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
You can test other payment methods within the sandbox environment at the moment, but upgrading a new or existing account to payments pro (direct card payment, hosted sole solution, virtual terminal) is currently not possible and therefore these payment solutions cannot be tested until the issue is resolved.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.