Problems with Recurring Payments

armenferoyan159
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I am trying to integrate Recurring Payments in our platform. For now I'm using my own sandbox account to setup the payments. Right now, I'm facing several issues with the integration, if you could, please provide some information regarding the following:

1) When I try to create recurring payment profile, it successfully does, and returns the ID with all the information. However, sometimes not always, the payment is not done. I'm using my test sandbox accounts.  When I send request to API again to get profile details it returns the profile creation date and the next billing date as of the same day and time. Please advice what could be the issue here, because sometimes, for example in the evening of my local time (GMT+4), the payments are done successfully, and I'm receiving webhooks, but when I try in the morning or afternoon, the profiles are created but no payment is done.

2) I have setup webhooks to receive all the info about successful/failed payments. But in the webhook data for successful payment (PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED) I cannot get the information about which recurring payment profile is this payment for, so I can update on the platform. Can you please advice how can I get the recurring payment based on the sales data, and what other webhook could be helpful here. Right now, after I create the payment profile, the only webhook that sends data is the PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.