Problems in Testing the Sandbox account, while making the payment

ajitgupta
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am trying to integrate PayPal Checkout on my website. I created a page where the user can make payments after checking out his/her details. After I click on the PayPal button, I can see a popup window which asks me to log in or make payments via a Debit/Credit Card. After a successful login, I am displayed a page where my Deliver to and Pay with details are shown. The sandbox account which I am using has a pre-set Visa Card. Also, the popup asks me for a CVV code. This code is nowhere displayed on the sandbox account settings or in my main Dashboard. So I tried entering 123 as CVV. On clicking Pay Now, an error message is displayed, stating "Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA x-2508 at this time. Please choose another way to pay."

I am unable to find the solution for this and I am unclear regarding what could be an issue here. Please help me with as earliest and on an urgent basis.

P.S. I would also like to inform you that your documentation over this, is also not developer friendly and it took me over 10 days to come to this step. However, services like Stripe, PayTM, CCAvenue etc., have very good detailed documentation. Also, the entire process of integrating checkout with them is far easier as compared to PayPal. I think PayPal needs to think over this and come up with a better solution asap.

Thanks

Ajit Gupta

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.