Problem to link a pre-existing sandbox account

MegD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have created a business account and when I access to the developper I have error messages.

It doesn't create the 2 sandbox accounts and I have this message on my dashboard

"Something went wrong getting your credentials. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: c179c06006fe8"

And when I try to create a business sandbox accounts, it says that this email already exists.

I have another paypal account (personnal) where I have 3 sandbox account (1 personnal & 2 business). In my personnal account, I changed my name after going to the developers paypal. My old name is now used for my business account. 

In my personnal account when I try to delete the sandbox business account with my old name, I get a message that he could'nt delete it".

Because I can't delete it, I want to tranfer this existing sandbox account to my new businnes paypal account.

I think this is the reason sandbox accounts can't be created in my new business paypayl account, but I'm not sure.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks by advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MegD
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody can help me ? Am I the only one who have this problem ? I can't go further with my shop and want to open it in a few days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.