Problème de mise en production Paypal

Didi16
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour,

J'ai conçu u site pour un client en utilisant paypal comme moyen de paiement. Ma méthode utilisée et le API REST. Et c'est ma première fois de travailler sur les paiements en ligne.

Quand je fais un paiement en mode test sandbox tout marche à merveille. mais quand j'essai de changer la configuration du bouton paypal de sandbox à live, le bouton disparait carrément. j'ai eu à suivre un tutoriel ou on demandait d'aller sur paypal-apps pour configurer une application en vu de la mettre en production. malheureusement je ne sait créer l'app et le site est momentanément indisponible depuis le 1 décembre 2017.

Quand j'essai de mettre l'id et le secret du compte réel, un message s'affiche où on me demande de rentrer sur le site marchand. J'ai besoin de votre aide pour résoudre ce problème.

Merci

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_joaquim

Hello,

This forum is an english community and I will unfortunately be able to only answer you in english. For French technical support, I invite you to go to https://www.paypal.com/mts for the moment.

In order to get your client ID and Secret for your REST API ID, you need to go in the developer Platform (https://developer.paypal.com) and go to the section "My apps and credentials", there you should normally have an application, if not, I invite you to create a REST API application.

Once you are on the application page, you have a normally 2 tabs at the top right of the page (One saying "sandbox", one saying "Live"). I invite you to click on the "Live" tab to get your client ID and secret for your live application.

Login to Me Too

Didi16
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, 

The API REST Application is already created. I also tried to create another paypal account, new sandbox account and a new sandbox application but it doesn't work.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Issues with sandbox account creation have now been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.