Prestashop - impossible d'utiliser compte Sanbox

dinasantoro
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour,

Je vous prie de m'aider je suis vraiment désespérée 😞

J'essaye de configuer le module Paypal depuis le backoffice de ma boutique prestashop mais impossible de me connecter avec mes identifiants de compte sandbox (facilitator). Je suis redirigée vers une page où on me demande de créer un compte 😞

Idem, impossible de me connecter avec le compte Sandbox "buyer" depuis le site pour simuler un achat.

Je vous remercie d'avance de votre aide.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_joaquim

Hello,

When you try to log in to pay using your buyer account, does the URL of PayPal website starts with www.sandbox.paypal.com ?

- If it does, it means that your website is indeed configured to use sandbox and I therefore invite you to try and create a new buyer account to check if the issue does not come from your current buyer account (you can do it using https://developer.paypal.com in the Sandbox -> accounts section)

- If it does not, it means that your website uses PayPal live environment and therefore you will not be able to test using sandbox account credential (you will then need to find the "TEST mode" or "Sandbox mode" in your back-office and enable it).

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you try to uninstall and re-install PayPal module on your Prestashop back-office to avoid any Potential configuration issue.

However, if the issue persist and you can't configure your PayPal module on your back-office. I would suggest that you contact the developer of the module for additionnal help on their module's configuration (you can contact them directly on the module's page, on the "contact the developer" link : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/1748-paypal-braintree-official.html )

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.