Paypal web expert wanted.

weatherman1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community,

I know there is someone out there that can help.  We have our website built.  Recently repaired.   We don't do web design.  I'm just the owner, a meteorologist by profession.  Our web designer is no longer in business.  

http://www.pilotweathertraining.com/home.php    is our site,

It's a training website for pilots and it is live, hosted by Godaddy.  However, it no longer functions properly.  

Our PayPal hosted button needs to be built, tested, and turned on for students.  And, there are other needs I am sure, to get it up and running again.

If you think this sounds like something you can do, contact me.  We need reasonable, honest help. 

We are a legitimate company and the web site training portion of our business has been placed on the back burner for many months.  Only because other consulting work has taken our full attention.  Keep in mind, we have other training ideas for this website but no in-house person to help us maintain and build it.  Need the right person to join us.

Thanks,

Mike Wittman

310-612-5160

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I can help. Feel free to browse my website and contact me directly through it if you'd like to discuss details about your project.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.