Paypal subscription (We are not getting response from paypal in success or cancel url. )
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-23-2021 11:08 AM
We are using button code by following steps in url (https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/how-to-add-subscription-payments-button-to-website) and for response code, we use code defined in this url(https://www.codexworld.com/paypal-subscriptions-payment-gateway-integration-php). But we didn't get a response after successful payment both in Sandbox and Live methods.
Issue - We are not getting a response from PayPal in the success or cancel URL.
Our demo URL - https://www.dateready.com.au/dr/?user_id=MQ== (sandbox) It always shows INVALID in the success URL, after filling in all details correctly.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Recurring payments with frequency as few minutes in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Payout in android kotlin. I have NON_HOLDING_CURRENCY before redirecting to paypal website. in REST APIs
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- The response is not a valid JSON response in PayPal Payments Standard
- My paypal smart buttons are showing but not working when I touch them in PayPal Payments Standard