Paypal redirect issue

Alley1
Contributor
Contributor

I am using paypal subscription (Sandbox for testing) in my site. After login in paypal it redirected to the PayPal home page instead of the payment page.

Previously it was working fine . But from today it is redirect to home page instead of payment page.

Is there any issue in paypal or in my setting ?

Please give me reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
This issue was resolved late last week - I've checked again today and subscriptions are working as expected

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Locus
Contributor
Contributor
It seems to still work with a credit card, except that I'm not willing to give a real credit card to the sandbox. (My gift card with no funds was declined, haha.) But maybe that will help you with testing until PayPal fixes this. Something with subscription buttons in the sandbox has just recently broken, for sure.
Login to Me Too

anushka1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get the solution for this? i am still facing this issue and unable to proceed further.
Login to Me Too

Locus
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a ticket on the 20th, which was acknowledged but nothing further since then.

For me, the sandbox no longer gives the certificate error it once did. And now, instead of redirecting to "my account" after login the subscribe button leads to a completely blank page. Never even gets to the login part.

I guess that means someone is working on it?

Login to Me Too

Alley1
Contributor
Contributor

No I am not getting solutions for this. Still after login paypal  is redirect to Home page  insted of order details page.

Login to Me Too

Locus
Contributor
Contributor

I've been able to demonstrate the issue to tech support, and they've escalated it.  

Login to Me Too

anushka1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get any feedback from tech support?

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
This issue was resolved late last week - I've checked again today and subscriptions are working as expected

Login to Me Too

Alley1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Now sandbox is working fine.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Great to hear - Apologies for any inconvenience

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.