Paypal checkout shipping methods and limiting shipping countries

ninop00
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to integrate the paypal checkout button and cannot find any settings for limiting the country or region on the shipping address.

I would also like to offer two shipping methods (standard and express) but cannot find the appropriate settings.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MTS_Justin
Hello,

For specifying country limitations, you need a business account and review the information contained in this article : https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/risk-controls

For the shipping query, review the information within this article : https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/checkout-settings/#auto-calculate-shipping-charges

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ninop00
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin

Thanks for the reply.

On my profile page it says I already have a business account but in the settings > My selling tools > Getting paid and managing my risk I dont have "Managing risk and fraud". 

Paypal settings.PNG

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi @ninop00

What's the merchant id / payer id for your account so I can check the expected available functionality ?

Login to Me Too

ninop00
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin

Here is my merchant account id: NSBX5FF5JLKHN

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've checked your account and that functionality (blocking payments from specific countries) is not available in your country.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

shraddha_ul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am facing same issue with setting up Express Payment on my website.

So may i know in which countries this feature is available?

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.