Paypal Subscription plan issue

purnachandra
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Created subscription plan, and tried to created account during subscribe plan.

Account created and associated with account and shows same page on submit.

Used same address, and credit-card during subscribe with existing paypal account, and it worked.

Please refer debug-IDs below, look into the issue and confirm. Thanks in advance.

URL                                                                                     PayPal Debug ID                      API Call Date
/v1/billing/subscriptions/I-18P3CG3XRHS2                       20669f244[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
/v1/billing/subscriptions/I-18P3CG3XRHS2                       be8f166be5003                      22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/subscriptions/I-18P3CG3XRHS2                       4b2b3fdf144b6                      22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/subscriptions/I-18P3CG3XRHS2                       27102cccaf5bd                      22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/subscriptions                                                    648862b3ebd2                  [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]A       2bbcedcd0116                          22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/subscriptions/I-D7A7EA8X1573                      9ff8a3443770a                       22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/subscriptions                          [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]p;                    22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/plans                                        [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]p;                  22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />/v1/billing/plans                                                                bd234bd78ca88                       22 Ju[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

purnachandra
Contributor
Contributor

Please update @PayPal_Olivia 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.