Paypal Concerns SANDBOX, Mailers, payouts

prempehsaid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am having trouble concerning my Paypal account as there have been several concerns. Firstly to clear the waters it is a business account.

1. CREATING OF BUSINESS AND PERSONAL SANDBOX EMAILS

I am setting up a website currently and in this case am using sandbox testing. I created a business sandbox account and created a personal sandbox account and received both their email accounts. Everything was saved and in place and I logged off. I then came back the next day to log in and found that the email addresses had changed from the ones I typed out. This was particularly strange as I had not gone to change any settings. How is this possible unless someone else had deleted the previous ones and changed them to new ones. I tried not to think about it too much and comforted myself with the idea that this may just be how Paypal works and handles things but now I am not convinced and do believe something is strange and fraudulent concerning the account as no one is allowed to change anything unless the business gives its consent.

To make it even more strange I am able to log into the business and personal accounts that I created as well as into the Personal and Business account that it had changed into, I am however unable to see the ones I created in my sandbox, only the ones that they were changed into. "To me this somehow feels similar to that of Neo's experience of there being a glitch in the system in the movie the Matrix"

I would not like there to be a hack in Paypal whereby someone could be using their own sandbox email and trading it for mine while monitoring the website.

2. CREATING OTHER SANDBOX EMAIL ACCOUNTS FOR PAYMENT GATEWAY TESTING

Secondly I created several other sandbox email accounts in order to do some testing with those email accounts and while creating the email accounts there were some errors that I made and tried deleting the email accounts but Paypal was not allowing me to delete those email accounts so I could correct the errors. I then had to create a new email address while those with error remained in the list.

So I therefore did the testing in order to see if the payments go through online but using firstly the sandbox business and personal email addresses that seemed to have changed all of a sudden for no reason and without my consent.

3. TESTING THE RECEIVING OF PAYMENTS INTO SANDBOX BUSINESS ACCOUNT

I tried testing to see if my business would have received the payments and when I logged on to the Sandbox business email account, the payments had come through the merchant account but was received as pending and not completed. I went to watch some Youtube videos online whereby I was told to accept payments via email. I logged off to check my emails but there was nothing and so I logged off and came back about an hour later and the pending was no longer there. The amounts seemed to have gone through.

4. NON RESPONSIVE EXPERIENCE

Thus far it has been difficult to make contact with anyone from Paypal and as a responsible individual and business it would be essential to provide a viable service that does not try to outwit customers while at the same time rob them of their hard earned investment. The business I run is commission based and therefore while receiving payments customers and clients need to be paid out, I had tried getting information on this from Paypal and sent a request for Paypal to enable Payouts, yet even this too Paypal is non responsive, leaving me in the dark and in a loop of confusion regarding its service reliability.

CONCLUSION

I have gone online to try and see if there are any solutions to my above problems and have found none only complaints from unhappy customers regarding the lack of service delivery from Paypal. However while looking at it Paypal is the standard and most common payment gateway for customers out there and if from the onset I am experiencing such technical difficulties from the creation of sandboxes and testing email accounts then how likely is it for me to run into errors when the business is finally running and even moreso to receive feedback from Paypal in order to provide my customers with viable solutions and standard responses on why the payment process may not be functioning well. I had sent several emails before while enquiring through community threads, to ask for assistance about the Payouts, yet the response was not all that helpful. I do not seem to have been a member of the community group as I have only joined today if at all it would make a difference.

What is the most responsible step for me to take and the way in which I could solve this matter other than a last resort, which is to disregard the use of Paypal alltogether for any online transactions?

Thanks

Regards
Prempehsaid

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please submit a support ticket to our technical team who will review any concerns you may have.

Please ensure to include the relevant information about the PayPal Developer account you're using and the also include the information about the sandbox accounts you created and the ones which you now see in your sandbox account list within your developer account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

prempehsaid
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response. I will send through a support ticket.

Regards
Prempeh

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Sorry, forgot to share the support URL in case you didn't have it : https://www.paypal-techsupport.com

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

prempehsaid
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I am now trying to go live on my account but after several attempts of trying to enable the mass payout feature in Paypal I keep getting sent back and forth. The process is a simple procedure and I cannot understand why Paypal is somehow placing a barrier for the enablement of this feature for my account. I have contacted Merchant Technical Support concerning this and they mention that it is not their functionality and that I should speak to the message center, however when I do do this, they take me back to Merchant Technical Support and so this continues back and forth. Is there something occurring here in all forms of legality and communication between Paypal and the Merchant Service?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.