Payments are not made (sandbox)

dcarneros
New Community Member

Hello,

These last few days I am experiencing problems with paypal sandbox. I have set up a subscription to pay every two days for 2.95 €. The subscription started on the 20th of July, where the payment was successful and the webhooks arrived correctly at the server. The next payment was made correctly on 22 July, with the payments also arriving correctly at the server.

The problem came on 24 and 26 July, when the payments were not made correctly. The payment webhooks for these days have not been made, and these payments do not appear in the history of the sandbox account subscribed to this plan, nor has any money been deducted.

However, a query to the endpoint "/v1/payments/billing-agreements/{id}" shows that the payment has been made.

Is this due to a sandbox problem?

Thank you very much for your attention,

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin

Hello,

It potentially could be a sandbox issue.

Please submit a support ticket to our team and provide all the relevant information about the transactions you conducted and any sandbox accounts involved in the transactions and we can review in more detail.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.