Payment Details hold and charge later

chrgsoni07
New Community Member

Hi,

I am working on a solution where my client who provides the saloon services and while the user book the appointment for the services, I just have to capture the payment details of the user and when user comes for the service to his shop and takes the service. My client will charge to the customer.How can I achieve this using the PayPal payment solution? 

I am using java as backend services and Angular 7 as frontend. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @chrgsoni07,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Use Reference transactions to set up payments for varying amounts of money and capture future payments.

I request to please use Reference Transaction feature. 

Set up reference transactions guide link.

When a buyer purchases an item on your site, a reference transaction ID is generated. You can use the reference transaction ID later to initiate subsequent transactions. As a merchant, you can use a reference transaction ID to capture future payments against a billing agreement. The capture future payment transaction is a reference transaction.

Use reference transactions to set up recurring payments for varying amounts of money on a varying schedule. For example:

• A buyer purchases a mobile phone and agrees to monthly billing for the carrier's service.
  • A buyer purchases a music video and agrees to pay when the account balance exceeds a specified minimum amount.
  • A buyer agrees to future payments for actual usage of utilities, such as gas or electricity.

Note : Deprecated means that there will be no further enhancement. Merchants can still implement this integration.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.