PayPal module for PrestaShop 1.7.1.2

AlexEST
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We can not configure PayPal module on our e-store www.topmart.eu
PayPal v4.2.1 - from Prestashop
We passed the registration procedure, and we have a business account, but we are stuck! 

The module does not allow to do additional changes and settings and displays "An error occurred. Please check your credentials Paypal."

What should we do? We can not solve this problem ourselves, we need help!Prestashop screenPrestashop screen

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello,

This is an issue with the latest version of Prestashop (1.7) and the PayPal payment module they use. You need to request support from Prestashop for this issue as they created / coded the payment module being used here.

The only other option is to revert to v1.6 of Prestashop and don't upgrade until they resolve this issue.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello,

This is an issue with the latest version of Prestashop (1.7) and the PayPal payment module they use. You need to request support from Prestashop for this issue as they created / coded the payment module being used here.

The only other option is to revert to v1.6 of Prestashop and don't upgrade until they resolve this issue.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.