PayPal gateway has rejected this request 1%

Cthiele
New Community Member

Hi

anyone know why this message is coming up?

thanks in advance for helping.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

SirOogeth
New Community Member

Idk about your situation but all I had to do to fix it was click change payment method and the PayPal payment authorization screen came up 

Login to Me Too

zipcorvette

Can you explain this a little more? We have a customer that can't check out, they get: 

PayPal gateway has rejected request. %1

Then they get emails here:

I received an email from PayPal on 10-31-22 that stated: Your payment to Zip

Products Inc. on Oct 31, 2022 is pending, Amount $1,082.95. As part of our security

measures, we review certain payments more closely to ensure our platform is being used properly and to

minimize the potential risk for us and our customers. One of the payments that you sent is currently being

reviewed. We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. We apologize for the

inconvenience.

Later that same day, I received another email from PayPal that stated: Your

payment of $1,082.95 USD to Zip Products Inc. on Oct 31,2022 has been

reversed. As noted in our prior communication, PayPal suspended this payment for review to ensure

it complies with the established User Agreement and our global regulatory obligations. During our review,

we identified a risk that prevents us from completing this payment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No one can seem to help me. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.