PayPal Sandbox Cannot Confirm Email

venioinc
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently created a sandbox account that needs the email address linked to the account confirmed however when attempting to confirm the address no confirmation email is sent. 

I've re-requested an email to be sent on countless occasions and have checked my junk box and spam inboxes, which both do not contain the confirmation email. 

This is preventing me from being able to test subscriptions as I'm a unconfirmed user I'm unable to receive payments. 

Please help me to confirm my email address / phone number of my sandbox account so I can begin testing receiving payment to my sandbox account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Emails from our sandbox environment are not sent to external email addresses.

Check the "notifications" section of your PayPal developer account to view emails from our sandbox environment.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

venioinc
Contributor
Contributor

Notifications?  No link at the "Home", nothing in "Apps" says notifications, nothing in "Profile", "Account Settings" > "Notifications" is just that settings.  So where is this mysterious "Notifications" and why is so hard to navigate around and why aren't there links to these things or mention of these things in the Help? Please just send a link I do not want to have to dig already wasted a few hours for something that could of at least mentioned this fact.  I appreciate your help.

Login to Me Too

venioinc
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind found it, https://developer.paypal.com/developer/notifications/.  Still no confirmation notification.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please review the email thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue" and share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account you're using and I can manually confirm the email address.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.