PayPal Recurring Billing

chenjia

Hello everyone, I have a few questions now, troublesome and experienced answers, thank you
1.Can a plan be used by multiple users (for example: equivalent to creating a plan template for the system, and using this template for future agreements)
2.If my user upgrades the plan, what is the entire deduction process. (How is the chargeback calculated? After deducting the corresponding fee, immediately enjoy the upgraded plan. Or cancel the current plan, the next month is effective. Plan plan)
3.Upgrade or downgrade the subscription plan, is it possible to directly update the information corresponding to billing_agreement?
4.When creating a recurring charge, the WEBHOOK interface will receive a BILLING.PLAN.CREATED and then BILLING.SUBSCRIPTION.CREATED and then PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED. When I receive the PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED event with a billing_agreement_id Can I think that this plan has created a subscription success?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.