PayPal IPN Error

AndreasSchiel
Contributor
Contributor

German:

Guten Abend liebe PayPal Community. Ich möchte einen kleinen Webshop eröffnen und nutze dafür PayPal. Ich habe versuch meinen Listener mit dem IPN zu simulieren. Ich habe ein SSL Zertifikat von Cloud Flare genutzt jedoch gab es einen Fehler. Also hab ich dieses durch ein anderes ersetzt das ebenfalls ein Fehler ergab. Ich habe unten meine Listener Method gelistet.

English:

Good evening dear PayPal community. I would like to open a small webshop and use PayPal. I tried to simulate my listener with the IPN. I have used an SSL Zerfitikart from Cloudflare but there was an error. So I replaced it with another one that also made a mistake. I have listed my listener method below.

------

image.pngimage.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I would recommend following the steps in this guide on how to test PayPal IPN.  You should be able to find the problem if you follow those steps.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

AndreasSchiel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your quick reply. I will look at the whole thing again with your website and see if it works Then.
Dear Greetings Jan H.

Login to Me Too

AndreasSchiel
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, i fixed many Errors and i have print the $_POST and it is to mouch Code ithink:image.pngimage.png

image.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.