Pay with a card Error - We're sorry, we can't complete your require right now

michme79
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to test the 'Pay with a card' paypal functionality and keep on getting the 'We're sorry, we can't complete your require right now'. I have successfully testing transactions logging in.

I've tried using the 'generate card numbers' in sandbox and also random generators available.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/webapps/xoonboarding?mfid=1547632201085_9d3a7c81830e8&rm=2&token=8R66...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Are you still experiencing this issue and if so, can you provide a copy of the test card number you attempted to use whilst making these tests ?

I've tested today using a generated card number via both a Buy Now button and an Express Checkout transaction and the card / billing details were accepted and transaction processed without issue.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

lizzybeach
New Community Member

I have this error if I try to use a shop checkout without first logging into paypal.  I should be able to pay with credit card at paypal even without an account.  I have found that if I use Chrome instead of Firefox, the problem doesn't occur.  I am using the latest Firefox 70.0.1 and Eset Internet Security.  I know somebody else with the same issue - also using firefox 70.0.1 and Eset Internet Security.  She has a second computer that also runs firefox 70.0.1 but only has Eset Antivirus on it, and the problem doesn't occur on that other PC.

Login to Me Too

lizzybeach
New Community Member

I just found my own answer through trial and error..

The issue seems to be that Eset is recognising that the transaction should be processed through its   'secure browser' but the web page of the online store must be stopping Eset from opening the secured browser..... So if you open the secured browser right from the get go... as in use the 'Eset Banking And Payment Protection' icon on your desktop and do your whole order from within that secured  browser, the paypal guest account card payment works just fine.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.