PDT Token in Sandbox

WiredIn
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to create a PDT token in my sandbox account. I have followed the instructions, though most refer to an earlier version of the Website Payment Preferences page and mention clicking a save button. I don't have that version:PayPal.JPG

The documentation I have found says enable auto return, provide a return url, turn on PDT, click save, go back to the profile and then go back to Website payment preferences and the token will be displayed below the Payment data transfer section.

So, there is no save button (everything seems to work on AJAX), and no matter how many times I've tried to go in and out of this screen, the PDT toke is NOT being shown

Where do I find it?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Quagon
Contributor
Contributor

EDIT: I turned auto return off and purged all my paypal cookies. Once i logged back in and activated auto return the PDT token was visible once more. But only once.
Going back to the page after leaving it will result in the same issue.

Greetings

I have the same issue, i understand i needed to post my Merchant ID?

This my merchant id: YRHZGNP3EVWAE

I'd like to add i just did this, and the token did appear the very first time i activated the PDT (the tutorial i was following made me leave the page)
I returned to the page and as i said, i have the same issue now.

Thanks for the help once i get it

Login to Me Too

twan_cz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the PDT token :thumbsup:

Login to Me Too

naza2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, could you send me the PDT ID.

My Merchant Id is JL4G4D47BFK8G

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Merchant ID : YRHZGNP3EVWAE
PDT Token : LkLDLhZcyg5i7uTDtMPC-0elpfEVsBJaPwj_NMRNP5TqlusjheOi9VWXLXC

Merchant ID : JL4G4D47BFK8G
PDT Token : pccYUkvYGXu4KQmSaQpAsnAcBgFrmtZacfHj_LuP_nxjY0WcPZQSuMlqk0K

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

marta-sz

Hello,

I also need PDT token.

Merchant ID: H9HWWEZ98SBMW

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Merchant ID : H9HWWEZ98SBMW
PDT Token : pbAkGExt0qneDoNqLzYKuQVFj38Z5GqE3zn46SBbPyVfND3u2_EU-bPvZWu

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

cdttw
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am seeking my token for my Merchant ID WBMDJF655N6EQ, as it does not appear as it should.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

cdttw
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am following up to make sure that my request is seen, as we are on a deadline and the PayPal bug persist.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant ID provided is not for a sandbox account, it's for a production account.

Please login to the sandbox account for which you want the PDT token and follow the steps to locate the merchant ID. Share the sandbox account merchant ID and I'll provide you with the PDT token.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

cdttw
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

No worries - thanks for the help. I was able to finally get the token to appear via Christina's instructions:

"Troubleshooting tip: If the PDT token still doesn't display - turn off both Auto Return and PDT Token, then enable Auto Return first and save the PDT token second..."

Source: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Payments-Standard/Can-t-Find-Identity-Token-on-new-site/t...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.