New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I am unable to confirm my sandbox email address because either i am not receiving or payal is not sending or some problem in the functionality of sending confirmation emails out. Please help. Its very urgent. We are already losing business and customers.
I have the same problem. I have checked the developer notifications and nothing appears. Can you assist in confirming the email address?
1. Go to https://developer.paypal.com
2. Log in with your REAL Account (NOT the Sandbox account)
3. Click on "Accounts" in left hand menu
4. Find "To link your sandbox account to your developer account, log in to PayPal..." click on that "log in to PayPal" link
5. Provide your SANDBOX account credentials to log in.
This will link your SANDBOX account with your Developer account.
6. Go back to developer.paypal.com / Accounts. See your sandbox account in the list.
7. Click on the arrow to the left of your Sandbox account. This will show you the sub-menu related to that Sandbox account.
8. Click on "Notifications" link.
You will see all mail that was "sent" to the Sandbox account. Clicking on any mail will open it as a Preview.
9. There may be one more disappointment. Even though you can Preview the mail, it could be that you do not see the confirmation link to click within that email. To fix that:
10. Click on "Notifications" in the left hand menu
11. Click "Search notifications". Select your Sandbox account / specify date range. Click "Search"
12. Open found emails. The preview of these will be better, and the links should be there.
Enjoy the mess!
I have a sandbox account that I don't know how to confirm: Notifications on top right corner of the screen is empty event after I sent confirmation email 3 times.
I'm having the issue of sending verification email in the sandbox.
the notifications are not showing on developer page