No API calls listed in Sandbox API Call History

cefwebdev
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to use the REST API to set up PayPal payments on a site. In the Sandbox API Call History, I see no entries and only this message:

'Something went wrong fetching sandbox API calls. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 7b486380a046d'

This is the same as this thread but as that one is resolved I thought new posts on that thread may not be seen.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue is still impacting you.

I've tested and confirmed that I'm also seeing the same issue and have raised it internally with our developer team. I'll update the thread you referenced once the issue has been resolved and that thread has also been 'pinned' to the top of the forum for visibility.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

New Community Member
Is there any update? I've been getting the same error for over a week now. Clearing cookies/cache does not solve the problem. "Something went wrong fetching sandbox API calls. Try again. If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 6dfbf9c04543e "
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello, Unfortunately no update to share at this time. Once I know the issue has been resolved, I'll update the thread pinned at the top of this forum.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.