Need Settlement Report via SFTP for sandbox business account. 'SLQU6X5VW34BS' is my merchant id

Gowrinath
Contributor
Contributor

Need Settlement Report via SFTP for sandbox business account. 'SLQU6X5VW34BS' is my merchant id

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @Gowrinath,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Community.

I have enabled SFTP reporting for  your sandbox account. I have also subscribed the account to Settlement Files and requested the last two days of settlement files to be sent to both the SFTP server and the Sandbox PayPal Account.

Here's how to create a secure FTP server user account:

1. Log into your Sandbox PayPal Account at https://sandbox.paypal.com
  2. Click your name at the top right
  3. Click on Settings
  4. Type "FTP" in the search bar. 
  5. Click Secure FTP Users from the search results.
  6. On the Secure FTP Server Users page, click Add.  
  7. On the Security Measures page, confirm your identity by re-entering the full bank account number associated with your PayPal account, then click Submit.  
  8. On the Create Secure FTP Server User page, choose a Name, Access Type and Password for your account. Agree to the Terms of Use, then click Create User.  
  9. The Secure FTP Server Users page displays the new user information.  
  • It can take up to 48 hours to create a Secure FTP Server user.
  • Once the user has been created and the Secure FTP Server is ready for use, PayPal sends an email message to the business partner’s primary email address.

Creation of the Secure FTP Server username can take up to 48 hours.  You’ll receive a confirmation email that will contain your account details.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

MTS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.