My Account page request for captcha

MohamedAk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

when i try to access My account page, the paypal request for captcha and it does not work. It gives the below error:

Try entering the code again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 45ceeda06f14d

Can any one help on this.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

What is the email address for the sandbox account where your experiencing this issue ?

If you create a new sandbox account, do you also experience the issue with the new account ?

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MohamedAk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I use MohamedAk @ Fortude.co as my email address for the sandbox account.

I created another account using the email address MohamedAkb @ gmail.com. It gives the same experience. 

And also when I try to do authorization using PayPal SDK, it gives the below error:

{"name":"INTERNAL_SERVICE_ERROR","message":"An internal service error occurred.","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments/#errors","debug_id":"98acc7603a5d"}

I am creating a interface for a client integrate with pay pal. Can you help this as urgent.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I checked "MohamedAk @ Fortude.co" and there is no sandbox account associated with this email.

I checked "MohamedAkb @ gmail.com" and this account is showing as being closed / deleted.

Login to Me Too

AJNC

Hello @MTS_Justin 

How do I avoid the captcha from showing up in the sandbox when we run automation against it?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You can't avoid captcha as it's a standard security practice and there is no option or setting to disable it.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.