Manage NVP/SOAP API apps not working

peter8218
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I have an legacy app which is integrated with NVP/SOAP APIs. Now I would like to try to create sandbox accounts and app for testing. But I got following error when I click "Manage NVP/SOAP API apps"(In developer center->Dashboard->My App & Credentials): 

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111) in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/includes/lock.inc).

Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MTS_Justin
Hi,

The portal page has been depreciated and will no longer be made available.

Existing adaptive payment applications will continue to work as normal - New adaptive payment applications are no longer being accepted as the product is depreciated.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

rupps9800

"Important: Adaptive Payments is now a limited release product. It is restricted to select partners for approved use cases and should not be used for new integrations without guidance from PayPal."

https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications points to bad gateway. 

Your website does not state you are no longer accepting new adaptive payments, but rather it is now a limited release product. It is from our understanding from what you have outlined that if braintree does not suffice the use case that adaptive payments may still be approved. Can you please point me in the direction of how to get setup with an Application ID since we have already spent months integrating our systems and tested everything in the developer sandbox environment. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The product is in limited release due to it being depreciated. It is only available to select PayPal partners going forward.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.