Link sandbox account "Something went wrong at our end" error

OrchidC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I want to link my existing sandbox account to I can get the client id and client secret but wasn't able to link it, tried in Chrome and Edge browsers.

I have seen the post but have different error message so I just created a new one with this error.

Please let me know if you have encounter this and what's the right way to link the existing sandbox.

2020-01-28_4-15-17.png

2020-01-28_4-21-23.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please review the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "IMPORTANT -- How to report a sandbox issue".

Then retrieve the merchant id for your sandbox account and for your production account and share them here and I can link the two accounts.

Do not share any email addresses here or they'll be removed.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

OrchidC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin ,

Sandbox Merchant That I want to link: AWH76Y983AFF4

I want to link to my Personal Account which I can get the Cleint ID and Secret: just an email (what's the next step here?)

Regards,

Orchid

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello @OrchidC

The ID for your production account is : AA8C5R9A2WBC4

I've checked the sandbox account with the ID "AWH76Y983AFF4" and this shows as being already linked to the developer account and the account should be showing under the "Accounts" section in the "Sandbox" column within PayPal Developer.

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts/

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

OrchidC
Contributor
Contributor

I see, I may probably ask the client as they hold the developer account, I only have access to the sandbox account.

Thank you for your response.

Regards,

Orchid

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.