Issues with the sandbox and updated UI

esizemore
Contributor
Contributor

We write a POS system that includes a website that can use PayPal.  One of our customers got the email about updating their integration before 3/29/17.  I have fixed the issues that was causing the fall back to the old site.  However, I still have a couple of unresolved issues in testing.

I am getting the following error on the sandbox site:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmasteratpaypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

If I keep sending the post I will finally get to the new page.

Next issue, when I pass the address in the HTML form the spaces in the address show up in the PayPal form as +.  I have tied URL encoding the spaces in the address but that did not help.

HTML address <input type="hidden" name="address1" value="456 Plantation Ct.">

Shows in the form as 456+Plantation+Ct.

HTML address URL encoded <input type="hidden" name="address1" value="456%20Plantation%20Ct%2E">

Shows in the form as 456%20Plantation%20Ct%2E

Do you have any ideas that will help?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

hi,

The sandbox issue is purely related to the sandbox and PD teams are working on it. For the other issue, it was a known issue and should be resolved now, fix for this went live in the past day I think. If you're still seeing the "+" let me know. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

hi,

The sandbox issue is purely related to the sandbox and PD teams are working on it. For the other issue, it was a known issue and should be resolved now, fix for this went live in the past day I think. If you're still seeing the "+" let me know. 

Login to Me Too

RDH1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Please advise. I am receiving the INTERNAL SERVER ERROR both with Chrome and Firefox. Have the **bleep** Teams solved this issue?

Can you please suggest a fix for Sandbox? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

RDH1
Contributor
Contributor
I typed (**bleep**) Teams - development teams - I did not type anything to bleep.
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Are you still experiencing the "internal server error" message and if so, can you advise the type of payment your attempting (PayPal button / API) and provide the source code that your using for your request ?

If you see any references to "rlogid" or "debugid", please provide the values shown after those names.

Justin

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.