Is it still possible to edit a legacy Buy Now button?

Temp20221123Z
Contributor
Contributor

I have an item I've been selling on my personal web site for a number of years using an old PayPal Buy Now button.  I'd like to increase the price, but I can't figure out how to do that on PayPal's site.  It keeps pointing me toward it's newer products which I'd prefer not to deal with if I can just increase the price of my current button.  Is there any way to do this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Temp20221123Z,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to access the "View your saved buttons" link without any issues. 

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 12.20.54 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-14 at 12.21.07 PM.png

I would suggest to please follow the below steps via your primary email address of your PayPal Business account. 

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >>  PayPal buttons >> click "View your saved buttons

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Temp20221123Z,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to access the "View your saved buttons" link without any issues. 

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 12.20.54 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-14 at 12.21.07 PM.png

I would suggest to please follow the below steps via your primary email address of your PayPal Business account. 

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >>  PayPal buttons >> click "View your saved buttons

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Temp20221123Z
Contributor
Contributor

This is very odd.  I had previously done what you suggest only to find no buttons listed.  After not receiving any replies to my post, I just deleted the old button and created a new one.  Now, I can find the old button listed, but not the new one.  You can view the page with the button here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.