Invalid merchant information 10548

VLNSOLUTIONS
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE HELP ME AS WHENEVER I AM TRYING TO PROCESS ANY SALE I AM GETTING BELOW ERROR MESSAGE ( This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.)  I AM TRYING TO PROCESS SALE FROM VISA MASTER CARD BUT I AM GETTING THIS ERROR SO KINDLY HELP ME WHERE WITH THE HELP OF THE VIRTUAL TERMINAL I CAN CHARGE MY CUSTOMERS WITHOUT ANY ERRORS

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id for your sandbox account so I can review the account configuration.

Instructions on how to retrieve the merchant id can be found in the post "pinned" to the top of this forum which explains how to report an issue.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

VLNSOLUTIONS
Contributor
Contributor

my merchant id is 

Merchant account ID
DU9YU9VEEYPRY 

Can you please help me to setup so that i can start accepting payments via virtual terminal , I will really appreciate
Login to Me Too

VLNSOLUTIONS
Contributor
Contributor

Result Code:Response Message:

Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

this are the error i am getting when i am tryint to process sales from virtual terminal 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant ID you've provided is not belonging to a sandbox test account.

Please submit a support ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts and we can review the production account issue for you.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

jorhcl
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have same response but on live enviroment, on sandbox all are fine, i need pass my integration to live. you can help me please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.