Invalid client-id for production

krillan
New Community Member

I just started receiving this error when loading the script in our development environment.

Uncaught Error: Invalid client-id for production: AZDxjDScFpQtjWTOUtWKbyN_bDt4OgqaF4eYXlewfBP4-8aqX3PiV8e1GWU6liB2CUXlkA59kJXE7M6R

I'm using the following script src address:

https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?disable-funding=credit,card&client-id=sb

My understanding of the recent documentation is that the environment is determined from the client-id now, and that sb is a valid sandbox id.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

krillan
New Community Member

It suddenly started working again.

Login to Me Too

sboisse
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and it really hinders my progress integrating paypal in my project.

It just spontaneously starts giving this error, and spontaneously stops, for no apparent reason.

This is the url I use:

https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=AbOmm0jkCkIlj5rAwQGoqggOt5wmJ3AV1nUxrqa-YWbrpYyHB9Sfm70xwFkQ...

The problem does not happen on other computers I was able to test. Just on my specific computer. Using Google Chrome's Incognito mode or clearing the browser cache does not fix the problem. It's hardly Ip-related because both computers are on the same local network, so paypal server sees the same Ip address for both computers. If I change the client Id for 'sb', the link works. If I change intent=authorize for intent=capture, the link works.

For now I change the client id to 'sb' as soon as the problem happens, but I would appreciate fixing the problem for good.

Login to Me Too

salsasoaf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Just started developing with PayPal
According to instruction it should work with my sandbox id.

Sadly it doesn't!

Login to Me Too

salsasoaf
Contributor
Contributor

I found one problem - created business account instead of personal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.