IPN notifications never comes to my listener.php on my site.

scardenas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all, Im new in this thing called IPN, im following some tutorials and all of them say to work with IPNs I need to set in the account settings, I made it but when I test with a sandbox account the IPNs never are generated and my IPNlistener.php never get any data from the purchase, Also I check the IPN history in the bussiness account and I dont get any record .

any suggest?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account which you're currently using.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id / payer id for a sandbox business account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Do not post any email addresses or they'll be removed, only the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account will be accepted.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

scardenas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,  there is the payer id: JXFJMZN5Y84V6

Thanks

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant id you provided was for a personal sandbox account which didn't have IPN setup. This account was sending payments to a business sandbox account (MAPYAE98QQRWY) and within this account I can see IPN is enabled at a profile level and it has been delivering IPN's successfully.

The last IPN was dispatched for this account on the 28th August and the latest message id is "3X601884W4454872F". Login to this sandbox business account and check the IPN history page to view the recent IPN messages.

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-ipns-history

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.