IPN notifications do not arrive

antoniogweb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm Antonio Gallo from Italy.

IPN notifications from sandbox stopped working (production notification is correctly working).

I'va tried to create new accounts in the paypal developer website but nothing changed.

I'm recording a log (txt file) of all data coming from paypal to my test ecommerce and I'm not receiving any IPN data (neither GET nor POST)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Antonio

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've tested IPN notifications from our sandbox environment today and they're working for me with my transactions.

Check your sandbox account, IPN history section to see if you can see the IPN notifications being generated, as they may be failing delivery.

IPN History : https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-ipns-history

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

antoniogweb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Following the link indicated by you (ipn history) I found no recoed in the list (even if I filter for the last 28 days).

Also, when I log in in the developer dashbord, there is the following alert:

"PayPal is migrating its Sandbox environment to the cloud. This could impact your integration. For more information, see PayPal status details."

Also, if I authenticate with the credential of a test account, I have the following alert:

"Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 66f54bd18a4d0"

Maybe a problem with the migration to cloud?

Antonio Gallo

Login to Me Too

antoniogweb
Contributor
Contributor

I've just tried to create a new business account but nothing changed, when I try to authenticate I have this warning:

"Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.
If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 8507c79a5c19e"

And no IPN notifications.

Maybe because of migration to cloud and my country, Italy?

Antonio Gallo

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account which you're currently using.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id / payer id for a sandbox business account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Do not post any email addresses or they'll be removed, only the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account will be accepted.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

gusdrummer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,

Same problem here, no IPN notifications from Sandbox (and nothing in history).

Sandbox Merchant ID: <Removed>

Thanks!

Gus

Login to Me Too

BerndOstermann
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

we have the same Problem. No IPN with the Sandbox.

Our Sanbox merchantID: <Removed>

The IPN Simulator works fine.

Bernd

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi All,

Thanks for the updates.

Our IPN team have been made aware and are currently investigating. I've pinned a thread to the top of this forum and I'll post back in that thread once the issue has been resolved. Subscribe to the thread to be notified -- https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Not-receiving-any-IPN-messages-from-PayPal/m...

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

antoniogweb
Contributor
Contributor

Here is my merchant id: <Removed>

Login to Me Too

SIKHA1
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with the sandbox ipn history is blank and ipn is not getting send
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.